Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Lavas Tacotal(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Montana de Fuego Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
Very Good 4/5
  • Breakfast included
Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Lost Iguana Resort & Spa(Arenal Volcano National Park)
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Kokoro Arenal(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
  • Breakfast included
Volcano Lodge & Springs(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
  • Breakfast included
Arenal Volcano Inn(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
Great 4.5/5
Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
Very Good 4/5
  • Breakfast included
Nayara Springs(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
Excellent 5/5
3,781 results
All reviewslos tucaneshot springsshangri la gardensorchid roomhotel guestsunlimited accesshoneymoon suitecosta ricarainforest suiteopen to the publicday passswim up barprivate areabuffet dinnercouples massagearenal volcanostar resort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I visited the Tabacon Grand Spa Resort and my experience was even better than I had originally anticipated - it was Amazing! The staff was amazing, the service was amazing and my entire vacation was a 10 out of 10. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to go on vacation.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Simone B
TabaconGuestService, Manager at Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Simone B

We all greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to know we exceeded your expectations and you enjoy a wonderful experience during your stay with us. We would love to receive you again at Tabacon in the future.

Best Regards

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Luxurious, but cozy .. Best of both worlds. The experience from check-in to check-out was an exceptional experience. The property is beautiful and has a stunning pool and hot rivers! I loved the hotel so much that I wanted to extend my trip one more day. Because they had my same room available, the even helped out on the rate.

The rooms are large, comfortable and perfect!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Hello Amy F
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad you had a memorable stay and that our facilities and services exceed your expectations. We are happy you were able to extend your experience one more day, as you noticed, we do our best to assist with any special request. It would be an honor to host you again!

Regards

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Anyone can call somewhere paradise but Tabacon truly exudes what this means! Unfortunately, a lot of places show these amazing breathtaking pictures and in reality they are so mundane and lacking authenticity. This is not the case at this resort. From the service to the spectacular views and location I wouldn't recommend any other resort but this. There are so many different things to do so it is good for a family trip, a romantic get away or even a solo trip. When I go on vacation I want to be able to relax and do things I've never done before and I was able to accomplish this on my trip. I look forward to bringing more friends the next time around!

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear BelizeandBella86

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your recent stay with us. It is always our aim provide an exceptional experience. As you mentioned Tabacon is the perfect place for all ages some guests enjoy their healing and therapeutic properties, adventure seekers find them soothing and relaxing after a day outdoors in the region, children find them extremely fun and inviting and the couples find them to be a mystical and romantic location. We very much appreciate your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back at Tabacon in the near future.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I really like this place. It's like traveling back in time walking around outside the place. Trees and nature galore. The locals who work there are very friendly and attentive. Nice spa as well. You had the best mani pedi I've ever had, although they should consider adding gel polishes to their options

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Jackie B

Thank you so much for your review. We're so glad you experienced Tabacon, our thermal resort in the heart of the rainforest. As you mentioned The Grand Spa offers a memorable spa experience where all treatments are rendered in open-air private bungalows, thank you for your suggestion about gel polishes in our mani - pedi options, we shared your comment with our Spa Manager for consideration. We look forward to welcome you back for another unparalleled stay.

At your service

Reviewed 2 August 2014

This resort is absolutely amazing. My husband and I went once again and I just refuse to stay anywhere else. Very clean surroundings and peaceful environment. Would definitely recommend, amazing hospitality, cant wait to go back with my hubby.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tricia S

Dear Tricia S,

Thank you so much for sharing with us your experience! I'm so glad you had the opportunity to visit us again, it is an honor for us to serve you. We were blessed with a completely natural setting and the natural hot spring river makes Tabacon really unique and romantic. We are glad you enjoyed your suite and the rainforest view. We look forward to welcome you back at Tabacon soon.

Regards