“The best Experience”

Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa
GreenLeadersGold level
“The best Experience”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I just came back from vacation in Costa Rica and it was my first time there. I can truly say it was one of the greatest experience of my life. Me and my finance stayed in the Tabacon grand thermal resort and had the best experience. The staff was very friendly and willing to help us when we need assistance. The environment was very clean and the food was great. I would recommend that anyone headed to Costa Rica stop by Tabacon grand thermal resort and you wont regret it.

• Stayed July 2014
TabaconGuestService, Manager at Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Hello stylin2

Thank you for sharing your kind review! We’re always happy to know that our guests enjoyed the greatest experience of their lives at Tabacon. We strive to provide our visitors an unparalleled service in order to help them create memories that will last forever. Thank you again for taking time to share your experience, and we hope to welcome you back.

Sincerely
Resort Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (528)
  • Hebrew first
Reviewed 4 August 2014

When I came to the resort I noticed it was very well kept and very upscale and beautiful. From the time I came the staff was nice welcoming and helped me when I asked questions when I needed anything which is a plus for me. I felt very comfortable in my room very cozy. I believe that is what made my stay so great was the staff members. And I enjoy my vacation there a lot I would definitely recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Aida G
Dear Aida G

I am delighted to know you loved our service, our staff is always happy to create memorable occasions during your vacation and assist with any special need. It is also a pleasure to know you enjoyed every single detail of your stay, from a warm welcome to a comfortable room in the heart of the Costa Rican rainforest. We are happy we were able to exceed your expectations and I look forward to welcoming you back to Tabacon.

Best regards
Fort lauderdale
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I don't even know where to start from but the service from when we first arrived was amazing. The staff was pleasant. They catered to our every need. They made my honeymoon a week to remember. The room was great, and comfy. The view on out balcony was to die for. The food we had was so good I didn't even stick to my diet. But this hotel made me fall in love with Costa Rica like no other. I have already planned my next trip here this thanksgiving!!! I love it I just can't get enough of it. It's amazing. If you ever wanted to know where to stay I would say here. The surroundings are just gorgeous. I didn't want to leave.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Lovinglifemekia

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it! First of all, let us congratulate you on your wedding. We are glad you decided to visit Tabacon to celebrate your honeymoon, it was an honor to receive you as our guest, having the opportunity to be part of this memorable occasion in your life. I am delighted to know you enjoyed the impressive forest views from your room, our dining experiences as well as our magical hot springs that lead you to a memorable time at Costa Rica. Thank you for your preference and we look forward to your next visit during Thanksgiving! It will be an honor to welcome you again at Tabacon...

Cordially
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Love the whole experience.  I visited for my birthday. I had quite a few people there, and every one had a great time. It was more than enough to entertain.  Bellmen and front desk was so accommodating and friendly. Location of hotel was great. Would do it again and again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
TabaconGuestService, Manager at Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear mikemotown898

Thank you for taking the time and share your review with us, we really appreciate it. We are extremely happy to know that you decided to visit Tabacon to celebrate your birthday with us. Our main objective is to offer a world-class service and we know that attention to details makes the difference so we love to customize our guests' experience and we are happy to know you and your group enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward welcome you back in our thermal resort.

Sincerely
Caracas, Venezuela
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Basically it's like sleeping in the rain forest! Beautiful rooms & views. Great room service! So clean & comfortable! Really loved the room! Ordered food from an outside source, but had the buffet breakfast next day! It was absolutely beautiful and delish and the staff was so wonderful! Great place to stay in San Carlos.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank ronnyboom
Dear ronnyboom

Thank you for your preference, we appreciate your review. It is really nice to know you had the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing experience in the heart of the rainforest. What makes Tabacon so unique is nothing man-made it is nature. Our open-air facilities are surrounded by manicured gardens and primary forest so nature is always present during your vacation. We are happy to know you enjoyed your room as well as the buffet breakfast. We would love to receive you at our resort soon!

Warm regards
Sunrise, Florida
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I visited the Tabacon Grand Spa Resort and my experience was even better than I had originally anticipated - it was Amazing! The staff was amazing, the service was amazing and my entire vacation was a 10 out of 10. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to go on vacation.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Simone B
Dear Simone B

We all greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to know we exceeded your expectations and you enjoy a wonderful experience during your stay with us. We would love to receive you again at Tabacon in the future.

Best Regards
Temple, Texas
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Luxurious, but cozy .. Best of both worlds. The experience from check-in to check-out was an exceptional experience. The property is beautiful and has a stunning pool and hot rivers! I loved the hotel so much that I wanted to extend my trip one more day. Because they had my same room available, the even helped out on the rate.

The rooms are large, comfortable and perfect!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Hello Amy F
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad you had a memorable stay and that our facilities and services exceed your expectations. We are happy you were able to extend your experience one more day, as you noticed, we do our best to assist with any special request. It would be an honor to host you again!

Regards
Also consider these accommodations in or near La Fortuna de San Carlos
Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens
Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens
#2 of 57 in La Fortuna de San Carlos
The Royal Corin Thermal Water Spa & Resort
The Royal Corin Thermal Water Sp...
#7 of 57 in La Fortuna de San Carlos
#11 of 57 in La Fortuna de San Carlos
Hotel El Silencio del Campo
Hotel El Silencio del Campo
#5 of 57 in La Fortuna de San Carlos

Been to Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!