This hotel is the worst hotel of the full vacational pack we bought, it is far from the volcano area and also the rooms are small and smell bad. Most people we saw were people in thier sixties. It looks like a good hotel but later you realize that in the area there are much better hotels and also cheaper. If you are looking for adventure and fun you do not want to come to this hotel. it looks like more like an sport resort. Do not take excursions with them because they are going to try charging you even if you do not go. Do not give them your credit card. Also the excursion they offer are over-rated if you compare it with other companies in the city. Check other options before regreating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos