I stayed here for 7 nights only last week. I can thoroughly recommend the hotel. It is in such a beautiful setting with abundant wildlife all around. There are many beautiful birds, crocodiles, sloths and iguanas living around the complex. The staff are excellent both friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and clean. The Tilajari is a distance from any big towns but that is was I found so great, it is a jewel in the middle of nowhere but still only 45 minutes away from Fortuna and the Arenal area. Plenty of day excursions available from the hotel. I would love to go back .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos