We had a week here on our Costa Rican holiday. The birds here are amazing especially the variety visiting the various feeding stations around the dining room. The Iguanas never ceased to fascinate and they even have a butterfly house. The setting on the Tarcoles river is lovely and we had an upstairs room with balcony which was great - except for the chairs which, like the ones in the bar were incredibly uncomfortable! We lifted others from the room which was easy. The a la carte menu was very good, but when it was a buffet choice was small and chilly. Hot plates do not exist in Costa Rica!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard rooms and junior suites spread over the San Carlos River Edge at Arenal Volcano Area. Exceptional Katira restaurant offering a selected international and typical menu and the best facilities in our 5 special events halls. Three swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, private forest, sport facilities and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tilajari Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilajari Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Tilajari Hotel Resort Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos