Stayed at Los Lagos for 2 nights with my family of 5 (3 teenagers) and loved our stay here. Nice having everything in one spot. The frog, butterfly and crocodile activities were nice extras for the kids. We stayed in a suite and had plenty of room. Although it is a walk to the pool and activites, we enjoyed it. Pool and slide were fun and the hot springs felt great. It can get a little crowded with visitors over the weekend but we were busy going to La Fortuna waterfall and Hanging Bridges (recommended), and we did an outside zip line tour with Arenal Mundo (also recommended). Breakfast was included and was good. I only wish there was coffee in the rooms!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volcano Resort with 1050 acres of tropical forest and wide landscapes, clear, safe and spectacular view to Arenal Volcano, wide tropical gardens with butterflies, frogs, crocodiles and leave cutter ants. An exclusive resort with its own 13 platform Canopy Tours, Horseback Riding Tours, and spectacular observation point at the property, other facilities is an exclusive Spa facing a primary forest and surroundings of water and their signature Arenal Volcano Clay Wrap. At Los Lagos Resort we offer 7 different pools, 4 with natural hot springs and 3 regular water pools available. We offer 98 rooms, International restaurant, souvenir shop, tours, web bar and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa And Resort
- Los Lagos Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Los Lagos
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos