This is a great place to stay for the price. They have a large piece of land at the base of the volcano. It is beautifully landscaped with multiple pools, butterfly garden, and even a crocodile farm. Don't miss the breakfast. It is a wonderful buffett of fresh fruits, juices, cereal, meats, eggs, and made to order pancakes. The staff are very friendly and accommidating. The onsite activities are some of the best we experianced in Costa Rica. We meet people from other hotels that came to participate in the Zip Lining. The rooms are not much. But not an issue as we only slept there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volcano Resort with 1050 acres of tropical forest and wide landscapes, clear, safe and spectacular view to Arenal Volcano, wide tropical gardens with butterflies, frogs, crocodiles and leave cutter ants. An exclusive resort with its own 13 platform Canopy Tours, Horseback Riding Tours, and spectacular observation point at the property, other facilities is an exclusive Spa facing a primary forest and surroundings of water and their signature Arenal Volcano Clay Wrap. At Los Lagos Resort we offer 7 different pools, 4 with natural hot springs and 3 regular water pools available. We offer 98 rooms, International restaurant, souvenir shop, tours, web bar and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Lagos Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa And Resort
- Hotel Los Lagos
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos