The best part of this hotel was the hot springs pools. There are a couple of cold pools, one large pool that is very warm with a wet bar, then a series of about 7 smaller and more private very pools, all hot or even hotter. If you are going to enjoy the Arenal hotsprings, then staying in a hotel with pools makes the most sense, because the pools are included in the lodging price and they can be enjoyed at night. We also ate in the restaurant onsite, and it had a nice variety of dinner time items. The breakfast was also excellent with a wide variety of options. Of note, we were traveling with our 15 year old daughter with autism, and the restaurant staff was especially accommodating to her needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volcano Resort with 1050 acres of tropical forest and wide landscapes, clear, safe and spectacular view to Arenal Volcano, wide tropical gardens with butterflies, frogs, crocodiles and leave cutter ants. An exclusive resort with its own 13 platform Canopy Tours, Horseback Riding Tours, and spectacular observation point at the property, other facilities is an exclusive Spa facing a primary forest and surroundings of water and their signature Arenal Volcano Clay Wrap. At Los Lagos Resort we offer 7 different pools, 4 with natural hot springs and 3 regular water pools available. We offer 98 rooms, International restaurant, souvenir shop, tours, web bar and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa And Resort
- Los Lagos Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Los Lagos
- Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos