This is a stylish and comfortable lodge with magnificent views of the active Arenal Volcano from cabin rooms. Rustic wood style. Our cabin-like room with 2 porches (one in front and one in back) with neat rocking chairs had a view of the volcano and a forest in the back that you could hear howler monkeys and see magnificent birds flying through the trees. The dining area was nice but it began to rain when we were seated near an open window and had to be moved. Nice pool area. We hiked the Arenal Volcano area and did some zip lining. Fun, fun, fun! This was our favorite hotel during our stay in Costa Rica. Hotel has beautiful gardens and hot springs. We took a cab to La Fortuna and enjoyed dining with the locals. La Fortuna was the town that was saved from the last volcanic eruption. (The fortunate ones!) As my profile states, we like to blend in the the locals and dine where they do. Worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos