The resort has the most amazing views of Arenal volcano from pretty much every room. Rooms/bungalows need a bit of upgrading, and some of the bungalows have really tiny bathrooms - to the point where you have to get out of the shower sideways not to stumble upon the toilet. The rest of the territory is very well kept. The pool and hot springs areas are nice, allowing you to spend a chill day/afternoon there. The spa is very nice, but not well staffed. It's hard to make an appointment for a group. Breakfast is quite good with quite a few things to choose from and delicious. There's no wifi in the rooms, but it's available at the reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Priceline, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos