The bungalows are built with hardwoods that are beautiful. Beds are a little hard, but acceptable. Be nice to have feather or similar pillows, instead of foam, but the quiet lends itself to sleeping well.
Property is beautiful and hot tub pools (many) are very relaxing in the evening. Breakfast buffet is basically the same every day; a little more variety would be nice, but the fruit is fantastic and very fresh.
The view of the volcano is fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos