We stayed here this past July for 2 nights. We thought the cabins were clean and roomy with a great view of the volcano (for the 20 minutes it peaked out from behind the clouds!). The pool area was very nice, although the hot tub was definitely not 'hot' one of the nights. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet but we did not eat dinner here so cannot comment on that. We would definitely stay here agaiin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ALL THE SPLENDOR AND ADVENTURE OF LA FORTUNA JUST IN ONE PLACE!Welcome to an experience full of adventure and nature in Costa Rica...Just by the foot of the Arenal Volcano stands Montana de Fuego Hotel & Spa, a hotel inspired by its great natural environment, surrounded by 35 hectares of tropical forest on our private reserve.In balance with nature develop a site of rest and fun that makes you feel in a new world.With our All-Inclusive Package in La Fortuna, you can enjoy aholiday full of sustainable adventure and cultural experience.Montana de Fuego Resort & Spa has received the Fordor's Choice Award for several consecutive years, distinguished by Fodor's Travel as the best of hotels in the region of La Fortuna de San Carlos.PURE ADVENTURE IN OUR GO ADVENTURE PARK. Experience the best and exclusive eco adventure tours, feel the extreme nature of tropical forests and the powerful energy of the Arenal Volcano! A BREATH FOR TOUR SOUL... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Montana de Fuego Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montana De Fuego Hotel And Spa
- Montana De Fuego Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Montana De Fuego Resort
- Hotel Montana De Fuego Resort & Spa Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos