“Excellent little stop”

Punto Fusion
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Un lugar donde se fusiona lo mejor de la gastronomía gourmet y el buen precio. Un sitio donde lo más importante es cuidar su salud, es por eso que todos nuestros ingredientes y productos son 100% naturales.Los invitamos a visitarnos y degustar de nuestras especialidades del día y de la belleza de La Fortuna.
Catawba, South Carolina, United States
“Excellent little stop”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Had a wonderful dinner on my honeymoon here. Got the special of the day and was treated with delicious fresh fruit juice, a tasty appetizer, a main dish (good spin on chicken fajitas) and desert for $8 per person. They don't serve alcohol and the chairs weren't the best up top but the roof top seating was very nice. Highly recommend to get away from the normal restaurants in town.

If the service is slow, that's the culture. This isn't the US and no one is in a hurry. Relax.

• Visited October 2013

Foshan, China
“Would not recommend”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We stopped here when we came into town because of the sign with a $7 special of the day. The server did not even know what the special was and said he was sick so he was out of it. The server was hanging out in the street chatting and when he saw us trying to get his attention he said "do you need something or what?" The service was slow. My order was wrong. We had never had a salad covered in salt either! They were out of all deserts. It honestly was not good or worth e price. I would not waste my money here... Much better places to eat in La Fortuna.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Addi88
“Great food and view.”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

After eating at a few restaurants in Costa Rica I had come to the conclusion that Costa Rica does not have good food. However, Punto Fusion changed my mind. I learned you just have to find the good places. We sat upstairs which had a good view of the city. The food and drinks were reasonably priced and the menu had many good options, including healthy wraps. The coffee, wraps, and fish we ordered were about average in taste. If I found this place earlier, I would have came here for all my meals while staying in La Fortuna.

Visited August 2013
Miami, Florida
“Good food and view”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We enjoyed the food and view, and the Server was great. He even opened up a mobile hotspot for us to use internet.

It was a little pricey, but to be expected on the main square.

• Visited July 2013
Ohio
“You can do better then this”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

The location is good, not so much the food or service. I got the tacos and they were sitting on a bed of guacamole. This made them too soggy to actually eat out of the shell. They were fairly dry and tasteless. The service was horrible. The waiter was much more interested in standing in the street popping bubble wrap then he was serving anyone. Food is mediocre at best. There are several really good restaurants here. Don't waste your time on this one. The only bad meal we had.

• Visited July 2013