“Amazing zip line and rapelling”
Review of Go Adventure Park

Arenal Volcano Combination Tour: Zipline, Tubing and Hot Springs
US$55.00*
Tubing Tour on the Arenal River
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This was the first time that I zip lined and it was amazing due to the guides who were very helpful and respectful of each person. I had rapelled before but they did a good job of helping those who hadn't be comfortable with doing it. Also enjoyed riding horses for the first time and they were very good at explaining how to ride horse to those who hadn't. I would use this service again the next time I come to Costa Rica with my family. Amazing job Go Adventure!! Thank you!!

1  Thank Curtis_Yeager

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This was our first Zipline in costa rica. It was very cool. We did it in the mist. So if you use your gopro. Make sure to wipe lens. Ha ha. I forgot. Rust from lines covered face. tip: lean to side if rainy or misty. Your face will be clean.

1  Thank Abel02
Reviewed 20 March 2014

It was my husband's first time ziplining, and the guides were great about explaining everything and making sure everyone felt safe and secure. We did not see any wildlife, so if you are expecting birds and monkeys, this is not the trip for you. Maybe the early morning one is better for those things -- we did the 10:30 a.m. The views from the lines were gorgeous. Although it rained for a few minutes during our trip, the tree canopy kept us pretty dry. At the end, the 45 meter rappel down the cliff tested our courage (and some opted not to participate), but it was awesome as well.

1  Thank Kate L
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I went with my 11 year old who was terrified once she saw the elevation. The guide convinced her to go once we got to the top of the mountain and he he rode with her on most of the lines. She was thrilled and had a great time. The views of Lake Arenal and Mt Arenal were stunning. This place is highly organized too.

1  Thank Owl B
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Because of the high season and the less rain we decided to do toubing and not rafting. The trip was great. The guide was friendly and looked after us. Maybe the trip is a little bit too expensive but we had that much fun. After the trip we visited a indian village for about 10 minutes, which was nice as well. Thank you Go adventure Park!

1  Thank enila07