“Very Peaceful”
Review of Flow Trips

Flow Trips
More attraction details
Owner description: Our river and outdoor experience is one of the greatest benefits to choosing Flow Adventure Land. Having the best experienced team, especially when it comes to Costa Rican Rafting, Sea Kayaking, Hiking, Biking and natural History Trips. We are committed to providing high-quality, memorable, family-oriented trips. One of our greatest assets is our qualified fun-loving staff of guides.
Edmonton, Canada
98 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Very Peaceful”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I was with Diego on this wonderful afternoon riding down the river. Diego pointed out various wildlife. We also stopped by a wonderful along the way and he took pictures of me.
After the float excursion we stopped at a Costa Rican home for a snack.
The scenery was spectacular.
Although I was there in rainy season I had a beautiful day.
The tour company picked me up from my hotel and dropped me off.

Visited October 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent Tours and Wonderful Guides!”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Flow Trips provided a variety of excellent tours to my friend and I while in Arenal. Their staff was first rate - with friendly service, high safety standards and superb knowledge of the natural history of the area. We had an AMAZING time rafting the Sarapiqui River with our guide Diego - who expertly guided the raft, showed us many animals and plants and had us laughing all the way! We also explored the Venados Caves, which BLEW OUR MINDS with its beauty and intriguing caverns. The Twilight River Float tour with our guide Sivianny was wonderful! It is the perfect activity for the whole family to truly relax ...be surrounded by nature as your guide points out monkeys, sloths, iguanas, birds, bats and a myriad of othe exciting plants and animals. The tours ends with a delicious snack at a local farm house with yuca bread, tomales cheese and juice. Kayaking on Lake Arenal with the HUGE volcano beside you is NOT TO BE MISSED!! Our guide, Enzo did a fabulous job with the tour - providing a thorough kayaking lesson, historical interpretation of the lake and area, pointing out various wildlife and guiding us around the lake for a great morning of kayaking!
I would definitely book more tours with FLOW Trips in Arenal again and recommend them to adults, families and student groups...they are great at what they do! ~ Pura Vida ~

Visited August 2013
Sacramento, California
3 attraction reviews
“White Water Adventure”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We started our day with a quick but comprehensive review of safety and the 'how to' of rafting. The Flow Trips crew instantly made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. From the moment we got in the water we were emerged in beautiful nature. Our guides were incredibly knowledgeable about our surroundings and took care to not only direct us in rafting but to also share detailed information about the wildlife that surrounded us.

I couldn't help but notice another rafting company that started down the river around the same time we did. They had a lot more people but finished well before us. This let me know I chose wisely when selecting Flow Trips. They didn't rush the experience and clearly took a lot of care and time to make the entire experience start to finish, enjoyable. We got to cap our day on the water with a delicious local meal that was ordered ahead of time for us. We were also able to change and freshen up at the restaurant and while we ate the photographer made available a CD of photos of the day should we like to purchase them for a reasonable fee.

I've been rafting before and would confidently recommend this company. They are pro's!

Visited August 2013
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“So many offerings!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We went on the Twilight Safari, Arenal Volcano Hike, and two whitewater rafting trips with Flow Trips. All of the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area and the trips. They went the extra mile to make us feel safe and enjoy our vacation.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Tony G
Munich, Germany
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Float safari - Highly recommended”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

We really enjoy the river safari floating tour. We saw an abundance of wildlife, from monkeys, birds, a sloth and crocodiles. It was a very kind of adventurous trip combined with nature. Our guide was awesome, very knowledgeable and friendly, and spoke very good English ( no german ). We were picked up at our hotel and they left us back at the hotel again on the way back. Highly recommended, fro nature lovers and even families with kids ( we shared the float with a family ):

Visited May 2013