12 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
CheapTicketsUS$936
eDreamsUS$1,000
Orbitz.comUS$936
1,403 results
All reviews plunge pool amor loco outdoor shower wine bar free laundry our honeymoon costa rica wine pairing dinner hanging bridges golf cart private villa quiet pool double shower mini bar day bed arenal volcano private tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2019

My girlfriend and I celebrated her birthday at Nayara and it was amazing! From the moment we set foot on the property we were treated like royalty. The property itself is gorgeous and provides great views of the volcano. The food on the property is incredible as well. We did the private chef dinner and ate at Amor Loco. Both were phenomenal. It was the perfect place for a romantic weekend getaway.

Room tip: The spring villas with private pool fed by the springs is the way to go.
Date of stay: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nayara_Hotels, Manager at Nayara Springs Relais & Chateaux, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2019

Dear CalvinEros,

Happy birthday to your girlfriend from your Nayara family. We are so honored you chose to spend her special day with us. We hope we can welcome you both back soon - perhaps for your birthday!

Oliver Schuschner

Reviewed 24 September 2019 via mobile

What can I say about this place that will do it justice? I’ve traveled around the world, and this was by far my favorite trip and mostly due to this wonderful resort and it’s amazing staff and general manager, Frederick! The hotel
Itself was outstanding and clean and comfortable, while the staff was so helpful and cheerful and pleasant. Everyone was so helpful and professional, and when you meet Frederick, you understand why. We spoke to the staff quite a bit and they all said that they enjoyed working for this resort and were genuinely happy to be there. They never gave you the feeling of nickle and diming you, on the contrary, they did a lot of small gestures that made you feel very well taken care of and special. The hotel is situated in the middle of the jungle with a perfect view of the volcano. We went on many of the excursions as well and the guides were all amazing and the tours themselves were very special. The food there is also amazing! It is all locally sourced and organic and fresh. We loved it so much there that we are returning again this year with our ten year old son. Definitely recommend this place over any other hotel there!

Date of stay: April 2019

Dear NehalF1974,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of our resort and of course, our wonderful team. We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2019

Nayara is amazing. The rooms, the grounds, the food and facilities are wonderful. However, what sets Nayara apart from other great properties is the staff. The most friendly, caring, warm people that have ever worked at a resort have been put together as an "all-star team". I wish I could remember them all by name. Seyris, who took us on three tours, was so knowledgeable and kind. Alexander, our waiter for the romantic dinner, Michael, at the front desk who helped me sort out a non-Nayara issue, the golf cart drivers.... I could go on an on. We only at the resort restaurants and they were all good. The included breakfast buffet is a huge misnomer. There is a buffet of fresh fruit and breads and juices, but there is also a full menu of delicious (included) items that are fantastic. Every part of the resort is immaculate and well cared for. What really struck me is the refusal to upsell for anything. Even the finest resorts in the world want to charge you for everything, Nayara never does. Yes, the resort is hilly and steep but if you ever need a ride, a driver is there within seconds. I could go on and on about Nayara and it wouldn't do it justice. The best stay ever!!

Room tip: We had a plunge pool on the back of our villa and it was amazing! Use the outdoor showers.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 193SteveS,

We are so honored to be your best stay ever. Thank you so much for the fantastic compliment and beautiful descriptions of your time at Nayara. We also believe we have an "all-star-team" that genuinely sets the Nayara experience apart. We hope we can welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2019

My husband surprised me with a trip to Costa Rica for my birthday and Nayara Springs was our first destination. From the moment we arrived at the resort we were treated like absolute royalty. The staff pays great attention to the guests and they were so accommodating. For example, the staff ran to our villa and quickly changed out the alcoholic beverages in the mini bar for non-alcoholic ones when they heard us mention during check-in that we don't drink. We enjoyed breakfast in bed one morning (at no extra charge) and loved all of the mini bar treats. All of the restaurants we tried were delicious. While staying at the resort we saw a sloth, monkeys and red-eyed tree frogs. This resort truly offers a five-star experience. I feel like I got to experience a little bit of the rainforest but in a luxurious way (air conditioning and no bug bites lol). We hope to visit Nayara Springs again, and highly recommend it to anyone visiting Costa Rica. Definitely check out the La Fortuna Waterfall if you end up staying here!

1  Thank marqlauren

Dear marqlauren,

We think a surprise trip to Costa Rica may be the best birthday gift ever. What a lucky spouse you are! We are thrilled you enjoyed your time at Nayara Springs and your visits with a sloth, monkeys, and of course, our famous red-eyed tree frogs. Thank you for the lovely review, and we cannot wait to welcome you back for another luxurious stay in the rain forest.

Reviewed 14 September 2019

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. They took care of us from the moment we stepped in to the moment we left. Absolutely everyone is so friendly making you feel right at home. They go above and beyond anything you can imagine. We even had them reaching out to me when there was sloth sightings on the property just because they knew I wanted to see one during our vacation. Food was excellent as were all the beverages. This place is literally like heaven on earth!! Our villa was incredible, didnt want to leave. We recieved multiple spa services which were the best we have ever had. I cant think of one things that I would change about our stay, truly made our honeymoon! We travel alot and have been all over the world and this resort is THE BEST we have ever had the pleasure to stay at. Thank you so much Nayara Springs, we will be back!!!

Dear SR61389,

Congratulations on your nuptials. We are honored you chose to spend your honeymoon with us, and you so enjoyed everything about your stay. We can't wait to welcome you back for more sloth sightings and heavenly spa experiences.