“Delicious”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
“Delicious”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped in here after having dinner at a local soda-- perfect spot for dessert! Staff was very friendly, and the two crepes we ordered were DELICIOUS!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great crepes!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The crepe silvestre was delicious. My son got the biggest hot dog of his life there. Their batidos (shakes) are delish and priced at 2 fruits for $3 and 3 fruits for $4.

Visited June 2014
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The crepes here are delicious! Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area. We opted for the sweet crepes rather than savory and were not disappointed-there is also a good selection of options to chose from.

• Visited May 2014
Decatur, Georgia
“Best Meal in La Fortuna”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

The crepes here are delicious! I forget the names of the specials my hubby and I ordered, but mine was filled with shredded chicken, onions and peppers and Jim ordered a crepe smothered in a white mushroom sauce. We shared and both were amazing! (I thought mine was better and he thought his was better :0) The only downfall is that I Hate we found this place on the day we were leaving!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank greta1010
Sao Paulo, SP
“Great chicken quesadilla, mediocre crepe”
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

If it were just for the quesadilla I would have considered giving this place a 4, as it was crunchy but not dry and the filling was delicious, juicy and just the right amount of spicy for me (ie mild!). The crepe/pancake, on the other hand, was tasteless, as was the mushroom in white sauce filing. The juices are huge but light on the actual fruit.