I have been staying in this hotel several times and each time I'm impressed by the hospitality and attention each employee pays to the clients. Not only at the reception but also in the restaurant which is on the site. Very convenience if you don't want to go out for dinner and the food is delicious. They do homemade pizza and great pasta.
We stayed in a deluxe room this time and I think it is worth booking them over the standard rooms. Nothing wrong with the standard rooms but the deluxe one has a great view and it is kind of nice to have your own little cabina with a small terrace to sit outside.
We also used their spa treatment and it was the perfect thing to do for after a hard day of rafting, hiking or any of the other adventures. I had a deep tissue massage - it was just perfect. My friend did a facial treatment and loved it. The spa is on the hotels property, so very convenient.
Breakfast is very good too, buffet style, with lots of different things to choose from. I definitely keep recommending this place as it is great value for what you pay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Volcano Inn is a 25 room hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos