The accommodation is spread about the grounds which are well laid out with a lot of very attractive flowering plants. The rooms are well equipped, we had a fridge and coffee maker, as well as a safe and the usual things. Food and service in the restaurant was good, they do a good range of pizzas which are huge! We enjoyed the choice at breakfast. There were two not such good things - wifi was not working at all for the first day we were there and when it came back it's only available in reception and is not brilliant speed; secondly our room was the furthest from reception and there was no access by car so it was a bit of a trek with the luggage. Having said that we enjoyed staying there, lots of birds in the garden and a good view of Arenal Volcano when the cloud lifted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Volcano Inn is a 25 room hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos