Just spent 3 nights here in January. Arenal Volcano Inn was fantastic.
To start the whole property is immaculately maintained with lush plants / trees and birds are pretty much cruising around everywhere. The pool is really nice to have, even if the weather didn't permit.
We had our own cabina which was really big, with a very good shower and large bathroom, as well as a nice little kitchen counter area with fridge. In front of our place was a little patio with a couple of chairs and the whole place was facing the volcano for fanastic views (granted the lava isn't on this side).
They have a nice restaurant and a decent included breakfast buffett. I'd also say the staff is incredible friendly and there's tons of them if you need help. Plus free internet if needed.
Location wise, it's less than 10 minutes to La Fortuna and about the same to Tabacon.
It was the nicest place we staying in Costa Rica and I would totally recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Volcano Inn is a 25 room hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos