Feb.2013 This was the 2nd time we stayed at this hotel which faces Arenal Volcano. The location, landscaping and views are marvelous, but the rooms need a facelift. The television is very old (who needs it anyway when you are in paradise), the snacks available in our minibar had expired 6 months earlier and looked crumpled, and the room in general just looked sad compared to our visit in 2009. The restaurant is now run separately from the hotel, although breakfast is included in the room rate. We had a pizza there one evening which was delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Volcano Inn is a 25 room hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural gardens and trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos