This was our first stop on our honeymoon. We stayed two nights and had an amazing view of the volcano from our room. The room was beautiful and came with two adorable towel swans. The staff is very attentive and the manager is always looking to improve the hotel. It's nice to see someone care that much.
The restaurant can get busy with frequent visitors from tour groups coming in for lunch and dinner. The food was great with plenty of options.
Ah, yes. And hot tub. The whole pool area is so well taken care of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Volcano Inn is a 25 room hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural gardens and trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos