We visited Arenal Volcano Inn for 2 nights and loved it. The staff was so friendly and willing to help with anything. We even saw one of the girls in town (off duty) and she made a point to say hello with a big smile and ask how we were doing. I can't say enough about EVERY one of them.
The room was very spacious and being able to lay in bed and watch the volcano was wonderful. We had fresh flowers in the room. We asked for more towels (only had 2 in the room) and got them. I wish they would provide washclothes and an alarm clock also but these were the only, very minor, things we think they could improve on.
Only a $4-5 taxi ride to the town.
Restaurant was very good and pretty reasonable. Again, excellent service and cool view of the volcano.
We stayed 2 nights at the Tabacon also. While it was very nice, I will stay at the Arenal Volcano Inn if we go back. It's not as big and fancy but the staff, volcano view, and price have my vote!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Volcano Inn is a 25 room hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos