We booked 4 days here to celebrate our anniversary. (March, 2007)
It exceeded our expectations in every way.
We stayed in the Jacuzzi Suite, which faced the volcano. We could lie in bed and look out at the changing light and see smoke drift from it. The grounds are lush, the room was immaculate, spacious, and very private, with a patio. Great jacuzzi. Air conditioning & ceiling fan. Microwave, mini fridge, kitchen area.
Vivian, Gretel, Alexandro and all staff were friendly, efficient, and a pleasure to deal with. Breakfasts are buffet style. Dining room also serves nice lunches and dinners. We relied on taxis to take us to surrounding attractions.
We'd go back again. Lovely area.
Sharon and Bert, Marina del Rey, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Volcano Inn is a 25 room hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural gardens and trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos