The location was good, close to the center of La Fortuna (be prepared of a touristic and expensive village). We had a nice bungalow, with good terrace. The pool was nice and big. We were a bit shocked of buss American schoolchildren who arrived, but it was no problem and they stayed just one day. We didn't really like the breakfast. It is a small buffet, but not really tasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Country Inn offers the possibility of enjoying nature while being in a lovely and cozy country site. Surrounded by amazing gardens, our guest will be able to relax while being in a safe, private and comfortable environment. We strive to offer you a unique hospitality experience, based on individual attention. Arenal Country Inn`s wide property, located less than a mile from La Fortuna Catholic Church, allows our guests to enjoy nature and also experience Costa Rican´s life style. While having breakfast every morning, the bird watching experience is a gift from nature. Each one of our rooms is equipped with: TV with cable, air conditioning, mini fridge, telephone, safe deposit box, fine wood furniture, private bathroom and terrace. This hotel also offers a large swimming pool area, tour desk service, Wi-Fi access, entertainment area and parking lot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Arenal Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Country Hotel
- Country Inn La Fortuna De San Carlos
- La Fortuna De San Carlos Country Inn
- Arenal Country Inn Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos