OK, this is not the best hotel in the area, but it isn't a bad place to stay. Downsides first: It is just outside town and doesn't really have a restaurant, so you'll have to get into town (or eat at a place on the road into town). This is easily walkable or a very short drive. It is a little dated.
Upsides: Clean and comfortable enough, good breakfast and fabulous birds and some other wildlife in the grounds. The pool wasn't bad either. As part of a group we were treated to a meal in the breakfast area on our first night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Country Inn offers the possibility of enjoying nature while being in a lovely and cozy country site. Surrounded by amazing gardens, our guest will be able to relax while being in a safe, private and comfortable environment. We strive to offer you a unique hospitality experience, based on individual attention. Arenal Country Inn`s wide property, located less than a mile from La Fortuna Catholic Church, allows our guests to enjoy nature and also experience Costa Rican´s life style. While having breakfast every morning, the bird watching experience is a gift from nature. Each one of our rooms is equipped with: TV with cable, air conditioning, mini fridge, telephone, safe deposit box, fine wood furniture, private bathroom and terrace. This hotel also offers a large swimming pool area, tour desk service, Wi-Fi access, entertainment area and parking lot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Arenal Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Country Hotel
- Country Inn La Fortuna De San Carlos
- La Fortuna De San Carlos Country Inn
- Arenal Country Inn Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos