Arenal. . . What a gorgeous place to visit. My boyfriend and I came to Costa Rica for a ten-day getaway. We were unsure of where to stay when visiting Fortuna, but we knew what we wanted. We were looking for a place that was close to town, reasonably priced, and included the gorgeous view of the volcano we had heard so much about.
We just happen to come across Arenal Country Inn and it was simply lovely. The people there were very helpful in assisting us with different tours and other excursions. The view of the volcano from the pool is gorgeous and we were even lucky enough to see an eruption. For the amount that we paid, I feel that we had a beautiful room and the grounds were something to be admired. I would definitely recommend this hotel to someone visiting the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Country Inn is a small hotel with twenty rooms distributed in ten bungalows; all of then surrounded by exotic gardens. All you have to do is reach the door of your room and you will go from the most comfortable human made environment to the magnificent nature. Rooms with cable TV, A/C, mini fridge, telephone, safe deposit box, private bathroom and terrace. Large swimming pool area, food service, internet access, tour desk and parking. Impeccable cleanness and friendly service is our promise. We will make our best to make your visit a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Country Hotel
- Country Inn La Fortuna De San Carlos
- La Fortuna De San Carlos Country Inn
- Arenal Country Inn Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos