After a disastrous start to our holiday( wettest month in 50 years) and a crap all inclusive hotel full of wet/ complaining Brits we decided to rent a jeep and have a safari expedition.
Drove up the Arenal volcano and found this hotel so treated ourselves to 2 nights of luxury.
Amazing hotel, great rooms with full size jacuzzi overlooking the volcano..... Magical!!
The sounds if howler monkeys and a view like something out of Jurassic park of the rain forest.
Great device and lovely food ; had some treatments in the spa and chilled out.
The hot springs were worth a visit and we did a horse ride down to the huge waterfall and then did some zip lines!!
A great adventure and yes would defo go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos