Our group of 8 (2 families) stayed at Arenal Kioro for 2 nights. The rooms are very large, clean and well appointed. Our rooms had a fantastic view of the volcano - it seems that most, if not all, rooms enjoy the same view. It is a large property, with beautiful grounds that are very well maintained. We took advantage of the hot springs on the property, which are very well done, with multiple pools. The staff was friendly and helpful.
The one disappointing part of our experience was the restaurant. Although the breakfasts were very good, the dinner was average. It was overpriced, particularly considering the meal we were served.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos