A wonderful place to stay with a beautiful view of the volcano. We stayed in 300 building. Room is large with a jacuzzi. Close to the dining area and reception.
Hotel has their own private hot springs and was very pleasant to soak in. Got a free facial as well.
Wilmer( at the reception) was great. He even walked us to a good restaurant in La Fortune town after we took a bus from the hotel ($2 per person).
Breakfast was good but dinner had a very few choices (we are vegetarian ).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos