We had a private room with a beautiful view of the volcano. It did rain the entire time we were there, which made that part of our trip a different experience. The Spa is in a beautiful location. On the surface, it is a wonderful place; however, we would not stay there again. Every time we turned around, we felt like we had to tip someone else. The food and drink prices were high. It is a larger spa, which made the experience more anonymous. We felt a number and a dollar sign. Granted, our experience was colored. After this location, we moved to a six room, intimate villa, and we enjoyed that setting much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos