We recently spent 4 nights at the Kioro with our 15 year old daughter and 11 year old son. The hotel looks exactly like the brochures - there are no surprises here. The room (501) was exactly as pictured on the web and the brochures. The grounds are magnificent. The staff is exceptionally friendly and everything is extremely clean. The hot springs and pools on site are amazing. Our only regret is that we did not have enough time there. We will be back but our stay at the Kioro will be extended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs for our customer's delight. All our suites have:Two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view, hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Kioro Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos