Lots of pros to this resort:
* perfectly manicured property, great pools, nice service, great view of the volcano
* complimentary full breakfast
* all sodas and water in mini fridge complimentary
* arrived to a free small bottle of wine displayed on the bed
* while some may like this, and the idea is nice, the bathroom is open above the shower to the outdoors letting heat and bugs inside the room. We had to keep the bathroom door closed to keep the bugs out of our main room and it was sweltering hot in there.
* you use your keycard to keep all lights and a/c on in your room while you are inside. When you leave it turns all power off. while I can appreciate saving water and energy, I also don't like that each time I come back to my room it's hot and gross.
* housekeeper cleaned our room while leaving the front door wide open. Between that and the open bathroom I showed up to the resort without a single bug bite and left with more than 20 after a 2 night stay.
* comfy mattress but itchy sheets
* bugs every where at the breakfast buffet.
Bottom line, price was great for the stay, but I wouldn't stay here again. Just wasn't comfortable in the room.
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included