We had an amazing stay in the toucan room. We loved our outdoor shower- even in the rain! The waterfall ride is a must do and Enrique was our amazing guide. The food is huge portions and pretty good. We were sad that Debbie was away during our stay because we would have liked to work with the horses with her. Lorita is super fun to feed watermelon seeds to- but beware, she will bite when she is hungry! :) Our deck had a great view nature and we were able to spot toucans and other birds. The room was very spacious even with a single bed, bunk beds, and a queen. In addition to the outdoor shower, there was also an indoor which was very big as well. Overall it was a great way to end our Costa Rican vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This secluded resort is located on 26 acres with spectacular viewing of the Arenal Volcano near La Fortuna. Enjoy the panoramic vista of Arenal and Cerro Chato from a hammock on your porch or from your comfortable, orthopedic, queen sized beds with Egyptian cotton sheets. Meals prepared using locally grown ingredients at the Lava Lizard on-site dining facility. Guests are invited to help with daily 'chores' on this working farm. Milk a cow, collect eggs for breakfast or groom a horse. Enjoy private horseback riding, professional guide service, on site spa and 2 km of on site nature trails. The vision at Leaves and Lizards is to create the perfect blend of adventure, discovery and tranquility for each guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Leaves and Lizards Arenal Volcano Cabin Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leaves And Lizards Arenal Volcano Cabin Retreat Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Leaves And Lizards Arenal Volcano Cabin Retreat Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos