We made our second visit to Leaves and Lizards in June. While our first visit was jam- packed with activity, this one was more relaxing. On this visit, we stayed in the Heliconia House which has been updated with beautiful wood ceilings, AC (which we never needed to use), and new furniture. Deb, Steve, and all the L&L folks were as hospitable and helpful as they were the first time we visited. The food was excellent. And sitting on the porch, sipping an Imperial while Arenal did her thing was just what we needed to de-stress. Just one word of warning - Leaves and Lizards can become habit-forming! We can't wait to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This secluded resort is located on 26 acres with spectacular viewing of the Arenal Volcano near La Fortuna. Enjoy the panoramic vista of Arenal and Cerro Chato from a hammock on your porch or from your comfortable, orthopedic, queen sized beds with Egyptian cotton sheets. Meals prepared using locally grown ingredients at the Lava Lizard on-site dining facility. Guests are invited to help with daily 'chores' on this working farm. Milk a cow, collect eggs for breakfast or groom a horse. Enjoy private horseback riding, professional guide service, on site spa and 2 km of on site nature trails. The vision at Leaves and Lizards is to create the perfect blend of adventure, discovery and tranquility for each guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Leaves and Lizards Arenal Volcano Cabin Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leaves And Lizards Arenal Volcano Cabin Retreat Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Leaves And Lizards Arenal Volcano Cabin Retreat Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos