I had a great time. Everyone was extremely friendly. Debbie and Steve went out of their way to accomodate us in any way to make sure we were able to explore and do as much as we can on our trip. Leaves and Lizzards have many contacts for travel guides that know the best places to go. They have experienced many obstacles, such as repelling down waterfalls to hiking around the volcano, themselves, which allows them to show us the places worth our time.
Waking up to freshly cooked breakfast and fresh squeezed juice was a treat we looked forward to every morning, while waking up to a gorgeous view of the volcano. In my opinion, Leaves and Lizzards is the only way to go in Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This secluded resort is located on 26 acres with spectacular viewing of the Arenal Volcano near La Fortuna. Enjoy the panoramic vista of Arenal and Cerro Chato from a hammock on your porch or from your comfortable, orthopedic, queen sized beds with Egyptian cotton sheets. Meals prepared using locally grown ingredients at the Lava Lizard on-site dining facility. Guests are invited to help with daily 'chores' on this working farm. Milk a cow, collect eggs for breakfast or groom a horse. Enjoy private horseback riding, professional guide service, on site spa and 2 km of on site nature trails. The vision at Leaves and Lizards is to create the perfect blend of adventure, discovery and tranquility for each guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Leaves and Lizards Arenal Volcano Cabin Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leaves And Lizards Arenal Volcano Cabin Retreat Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Leaves And Lizards Arenal Volcano Cabin Retreat Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos