My wife and I stayed at Kokoro Arenal for 3 nights. The rooms are beautiful, quiet and the King size Beds very comfortable. This place is operated by a charming family. They are very welcoming and helpful for tourist information and tours in the area.
Having Breakfast with the surrounding gardens is magnificent.
This place is perfect to see the Volcano near by. Unfortunately, we never saw the volcano during our stay. It was totally covered in clouds for 3 days. This we were told happens sometimes. Our friends who stayed at Kokoro Arenal on year before during the same period say the view is phenomenal ;-)
We can't think of a better place to stay in Arenal area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest of the northern hills of Costa Rica, Hotel Kokoro Arenal is the perfect hideaway retreat blessed with untouched flora and fauna and a panoramic setting overlooking the majestic volcano of Arenal. At Kokoro Arenal, each of our carefully designed eco-villas offers a stay in a cozy family oriented style, with charm, and a service approach prepared in a joyful, attentive, and sustainable way. The lodging grounds also invite you to dip into the hill-top swimming pool, tropical hut with hammock, and explore our tucked away rainforest trails. With our Kokoro ‘heartfelt’ ways, we aim to revitalize your senses and share with you a vibrant experience in the Costa Rican tropics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Kokoro Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kokoro Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Resort Kokoro Arenal
- Hotel Kokoro Arenal Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos