I spent three nights at Kokoro Arenal in September 2013 and loved the entire experience! The owners David and Anita are fantastic and really made you feel like family. On my first night there Anita cooked an exceptionally delicious meal for the guests herself, and really made an effort to get to know everyone. Natalie and Fernando at the front desk were amazing hosts and provided excellent service, in addition to being lovely to chat with. As a solo traveller I felt very welcome.
The property was also gorgeous. My cabina was well-appointed and spotlessly clean, and the hot springs and volcano views on the property were great. I wish I'd spent more of my vacation here and would recommend it to anyone visiting in the Arenal area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest of the northern hills of Costa Rica, Hotel Kokoro Arenal is the perfect hideaway retreat blessed with untouched flora and fauna and a panoramic setting overlooking the majestic volcano of Arenal. At Kokoro Arenal, each of our carefully designed eco-villas offers a stay in a cozy family oriented style, with charm, and a service approach prepared in a joyful, attentive, and sustainable way. The lodging grounds also invite you to dip into the hill-top swimming pool, tropical hut with hammock, and explore our tucked away rainforest trails. With our Kokoro ‘heartfelt’ ways, we aim to revitalize your senses and share with you a vibrant experience in the Costa Rican tropics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Kokoro Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kokoro Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Resort Kokoro Arenal
- Hotel Kokoro Arenal Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos