Our stay at this hotel was very pleasant. The rooms are simple, but well equiped. Our room was quiet and had everything we needed. My only complaint would be that I would have liked more light in the room at night. Most of the furniture in the room was made on site. We especially liked the dining area for breakfast. The food was good and the chef would often visit with guests. If you have a chance, join them for dinner. They do not serve every night, but if they do, the food is very good and quite a bargain.
If you have time for a nature walk, ask the management to contact Giovani to take you on a very reasonable and great tour of the area to see birds and frogs.
This hotel has a great staff. Get to know them on your visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest of the northern hills of Costa Rica, Hotel Kokoro Arenal is the perfect hideaway retreat blessed with untouched flora and fauna and a panoramic setting overlooking the majestic volcano of Arenal. At Kokoro Arenal, each of our carefully designed eco-villas offers a stay in a cozy family oriented style, with charm, and a service approach prepared in a joyful, attentive, and sustainable way. The lodging grounds also invite you to dip into the hill-top swimming pool, tropical hut with hammock, and explore our tucked away rainforest trails. With our Kokoro ‘heartfelt’ ways, we aim to revitalize your senses and share with you a vibrant experience in the Costa Rican tropics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Kokoro Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kokoro Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Resort Kokoro Arenal
- Hotel Kokoro Arenal Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos