I ended up booking this hotel b/c of the location but I didn't think i would enjoy it very much b/c I didn't like the look of the hotel room. However after staying there, the hotel amenities and the layout of the facilities were top notch and made me completely forget about the room itself.
First, the hot springs pool at the front was convenient and always perfect for unwinding after a day full of local tours/adventures.
Second, the grounds/facilities were very nicely laid out, well kept, and the staff was friendly and attentive. Everyone was helpful and the view of the volcano from the porch was wonderful!
The beds were clean and comfortable. The only recommendation I have is that they need to change the lighting from the bright white light to a softer, warmer light.
Btw, the walls are thin. Be ready for it.
Overall a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos