The Hotel had a great first impression. The rooms where nice with a great view of the volcano and a private tropical patio with nice chairs. The springs (pool with spring water) was nice. It had a swim up bar and a nice happy hour. The restaurant was good. The biggest problem I think is that it is really for someone that has a car or planned activities everyday. We do like to walk but the grounds are really large to get from one place to another fast. You cannot walk to town and had to get a cab. I cannot remember the price. We walked to the farm they have but could not get a tour as we did not plan correctly on that one. My Ipad could not get the wifi for some reason. I iphone had no trouble. Other people with Ipads got the internet and believe me I tried for days. Just had to read my news when I got back to the City!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos