This hotel is beautiful. The rooms are individual units, 2 rooms to a unit, and the units are separated by lush lawns, flowers, and trees. The rooms are wonderful. There are 2 pools, one of them fed by volcanic hot springs from Arenal Volcano. One pool has a bar, with a good happy hour every day. The restaurant is excellent. If it is raining, they provide golf carts to get you around. The front desk can arrange day trips such as river rafting, sky tram, canopy zip line, etc. This place would be wonderful for a honeymoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos