We arrived late in the evening when it was dark and a little drizzly, so we started our vacation out on the patio drinking wine & listening to the rainfall. Having our own little yard was super cool and felt like we rented a house instead of a hotel room. The next morning was surreal, waking up with views of a massive & active volcano from our bed. It only got better from there! We went for a morning soak & swim in the hot spring pool and worked up an appetite, then went for our free/included breakfast that is AMAZING! Rule #1 of traveling: sample local fruit. They didn't disappoint! The grounds are beautifully maintained, the staff were like old friends by the time we left and everything was just ... nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos