We spent 3 nights in room 130, which is located on the front portion of the property. The room was fabulous, great views of the volcano from our patio/room. Spacious rooms with large, open showers. If I were to complain at all, it would be with the beds and the TV. The beds could be a bit better and updating the TVs in the rooms to flat panel would be a bonus (not a big concern since you're hardly ever watching anything anyway). The property was immaculately maintained, the natural hot spring pool/jacuzzi was our favorite place. We spent most evenings sitting at the swim-up bar and ordered meals from the bar menu. The staff was great and wonderfully helpful. We also utilized their spa services which was a great experience (especially after an all-day mountain bike excursion!). Overall I would say our experience at the Manoa was Top-rate and I would (and have) recommended this hotel to others!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos