This hotel exceeded our honeymoon expectations. The website's pictures do not do this property any justice. The grounds are so much more beautiful than the pictures could ever convey. And everything is so clean. The complimentary breakfast every morning was delicious as well. We would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Arenal region. The location is great too! We were just minutes from the La Fortuna waterfall, the downtown area, and the Tabacon hot springs.
The only criticism we have is that there are no rooms with single king sized beds, which would have made our stay only slightly more romantic. It is a fabulous hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos