We spend alot of time researching and chose this hotel very carefully. There was a good price on Expedia so we booked and paid in advance. On the evening of our arrival, after 5 hours flying and 4 hours driving, we unloaded the whole van and walked up to the check in desk. They had drinks waiting and towels. We were so happy to be there and THEN they told us that they didn't have rooms for us and had moved us to another hotel. Luckily our driver had not left yet and we had to reload the van and go to the other hotel. It was larger, with groups etc, the opposite of what we wanted. We ended up having a good time there but it was disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos