We checked into the hotel after dark. But the next morning we awoke to the most spectacular view looking directly up at the Arenal volcano, through our floor to ceiling windows/patio doors! The grounds are beautiful, the hot springs pool sooo relaxing. We spent most our free time in the pool! The dining room is beautiful and the food is good with a healthy selection on the dinner menu. Breakfast us all buffet and nicely prepared.
However, we arrived for breakfast well within the allotted time, and there were 6-7 empty tables but they hadnt been cleared. We waited, then sat at the least messy of them. The waiter cleaned it off for us, but we had to ask for coffee cups.....then ask for napkins....and finally I found salt/pepper shakers at another table. The waiter didnt seem too concerned by this, and in fact seemed to be quite jaded. Any time the client has to cajole the staff into a good mood while being served, it's not a good sign. But the price was very reasonable for what you get! I'd return to this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos