We really enjoyed our stay at Manoa. I was able to get a rollaway to keep our family of 2 adults and 1 child together in the same room. We were met by Luis at the reception area and he gave us a tour of both the propety and the room before we committed to the stay.
All the people at Manoa we intereacted with were friendly and very helpful. The views from the restaurant and our room were amazing. As other reviewers have noted, the rooms are spacious and well appointed. (And, in the morning, there was a monkey (mono-cappuccino) in the tree by our room!)
The restaurant was slighly overpriced for what you got, but ... it was only a 3 minute walk from the room. Breakfast was good Costa Rican fare.
The kids enjoyed both the hotspring pool and the cold pool. They were disappointed we were only staying one evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos