This hotel was the perfect location for our visit to Arenal near the volcano. All rooms have views of the volcano (we were lucky enough to have clear days with no clouds). The resort is quite large with lush vegetation. Both pools, the hot and cold have bars and food service. Staff was generally friendly and helpful. You can arrange all tours directly at the hotel. We did a zip line, waterfall hike and hanging bridges tour. We had our own car, but if you dont, the hotel arranges transportation or it is provided by the tour company you book with. The onsite restaurant serves a complimentary breakfast that was good, and has a beautiful setting. We did not eat there otherwise as we were told by other guests that the food was not so great and overpriced. Would certainly stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos