A nice hotel, one of the many hotels in the area, most of which seem to offer hot springs etc.
Staff are very friendly an the grounds a very well maintained and landscaped.
Our room was of a good size for the 3 of us and like all rooms at this hotel had an excellent view of the volcano, even though it spent a lot of time hidden by clouds during our stay.
The breakfast was good and the restaurant had a decent selection for other meals.
The hot spring pools are very relaxing and a great place to meet other guests and share tips and experiences.
Taxis to the town are easily organised and cost $12 each way.
We would certainly stay here again if we came back to this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos